Vector graphics is the use of geometrical primitives such as points, lines, curves, and shapes or polygon(s), which are all based on mathematical expressions, to represent images in computer graphics. “Vector”, in this context, implies more than a straight line toward align.
Vector graphics are based on vectors (also called paths, or strokes) which lead through locations called control points. Each of these points has a definite position on the x and y axes of the work plan. Each point, as well, is a variety of database, including the location of the point in the work space and the direction of the vector (which is what defines the direction of the track). Each track can be assigned a color, a shape, a thickness and also a fill. This does not affect the size of the files in a substantial way because all information resides in the structure; it describes how to draw the vector.
For only 5$ , cre8iveartwork will vectorize your old logo,making it customizable and printable . All you have to do is to order this gig http://fiverr.com/cre8iveartwork/vectorize-digitize-your-logo-making-it-print-ready and send your old logo. The turnaround is very fast between 1 and 3 days,depending on the amount of the order that are in queue.
If you have any concers about this,you can send a message first you’ll get a response if the designer can replicate your logo.
1) Now you can cancel incomplete orders that are waiting for requirements with just a click.
No more waiting for support to cancel them for you. When your order is pending requirements for more than 7 days, you’ll be prompted with the option to cancel it.
You’ll get the option for mutual cancellation and Force cancel as usual. In this case only, both cancel options will have no effect on your gig rating, seller rating or cancellation percentage.
(If the order moves to “In progress” or any later status we get back to the old rules.)
We hope that this will make it easier for you to get rid of those pesky incompletes!
2) Express Giggers: When you request a mutual cancellation it will stop the clock.
That’s right! No more watching the clock run out before you hear back from the buyer. From now on, when you request a mutual cancellation, the clock on your Express Gig will stop.
With this, you won’t lose your Express status because of a mutual cancellation request.
Hi there folks,today I just ran into a new logo gig on fiverr . I just purchased Mika’s logo gig and she came up with 5 awesome designs that I am going to use for one of my websites. For only 5$ , this awesome designer delivered 5 logo concepts in jpg and png format with transparent background and after seeing them, I also purchased the vectors for each logo and I received the eps,ai and psd files for an extra 5 bucks. I have to mention that Mika’s extras are at some of the cheapest prices on Fiverr. Most designers charge 20-40$ only for the source files and I have to admit that I was quite impressed when I saw that I can buy them for only 5 extra bucks. The turnaround of the gig is very very fast. Even though the mentioned turnaround time was 3 days at the time I bought the gig, Mika delievered my order in less than 12 hours,without even having to buy the extra fast delivery option .
This gig has a very clear description and it explains very clear the stepts that you need to follow when you decide to purchase a new logo in order to avoid any kind of inconveniences. Also , Mika’s instructions are very very clear. You only need to give her a text for the logo , a tagline in case you have one, some color options and your niche or domain of activity so she can do something related to your work.
Also, you have the option to request your money back in case you’re not satisfied with the order… however, why would anyone do that with such an amazing gig ?
Here is the direct link to the gig : http://fiverr.com/cre8iveartwork/create-5-professional-logo-variations-for-your-company-with-source-files-available-for-another-order
As buyers, we all want the best seller who will deliver great results for us. Luckily, Fiverr has provided us with plenty of tools, functions and features that when utilized correctly, can help us find the best seller who could make us smile upon receiving our order. The following are strategies that I’m using myself when I try to hire a service from Fiverr. You might already have known and even using some of them. But if you have other tips, please leave them in the comments section:
1. Search Box – start from the search box by entering the service you wanted to get.
2. Sort gigs by – use this feature and try to sort your search results by Rating. Of course, the higher the rating, the quality the gig is. Take special notice of the ones labeled “top-rated seller”. However, you should NOT only stay in the results page, and immediately click the “order now!” button. Take time, to visit the gig description and scroll down to the reviews section.
When a amateur person sign ups with fiverr he will immediately get the overview of the site but there is one thing important that your START should be wonderful and the question is HOW ?? Well that’s why I am posting the 5 most important tips to start the business on fiverr:
- Well most importantly post only those gigs which you can do for sure. Because whatever your gig is you will get a chance on fiverr to prove your self.
- If you got your first gig than put your all efforts in the completion of the job and don’t exceed the time limit given by you.
- Have a very polite conversation with the buyer. So that after the completion of the job he can give you a positive review without and hesitation.
- Publish your gig as much as you can. Because publishing is the best way to get a traffic to your gig. And where to post it? Well post it on social media, and mainly on your **blog/website because they give the best traffic.
- Well be active in fiverr forum. Because here buyers will see your gig if you are active on the forum.